Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sit Rep

The dinner party went well. The OH abandoned plans for a souffle which was probably as well although I am not sure what I am going to do with the carton of egg whites in the fridge - make meringues, possibly.

It is now half term and we have the oldest set of grandchildren for three nights. As I am a step-gran to this lot, my input vis a vis meals, entertainment, teeth brushing etc is neither welcomed nor required. The OH has gone into Supergrandad mode. I suspect it is more of a strain then he lets on.

This morning I received this text from him, headed Sit Rep.
After Seale to 11.45, tube to Piccalilli then tube to South Kent. Queued for Bat Hist Musee fir 30 mibs then gave up and went to Siennce Must.  Now having gabguette in V&a. xx


Rather him than me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment